Invisalign Tulsa – Look Great and Feel Fantastic!
Aesthetic standards in the modern world demand that individuals of all ages have straight teeth in a perfect smile. Be it incorrectly spaced teeth or a poor bite, orthodontic problems also elevate the risk of decay, fractures and a variety of other dental concerns. Unfortunately, the mere thought of metal braces convinces many patients to forego orthodontic treatment.
If you are ready to straighten your teeth with the revolutionary Invisalign in Tulsa, OK, look no further than our Smiles of Tulsa office.
Why Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign is the “bracket and wire-free” alternative to braces, featuring fully removable, comfortable aligners that apply controlled pressure on the teeth to move them into their healthy position. True to its name, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, granting teens and adults alike the ability to look great and feel fantastic in social and professional settings throughout treatment.
The benefits of Invisalign include, but are not limited to:
- The aligners are comfortable and virtually invisible, your confidence will never be impaired in social and professional environments.
- You will be able to enjoy your favorite foods and maintain good dental hygiene.
- You only need to visit us every 4-6 weeks so that we can monitor the progress of your Invisalign treatment.
- Upon completion, you will be able to forget about your bite problems and/or tooth misalignment forever!
What is The Invisalign Advantage?
- Metal braces can cause the appearance of your smile to be affected. They are very noticeable, you can get items like food caught in them without even knowing, and cause bad breath. Invisalign clear braces are barely noticeable.
- Comfort. Braces are cemented to the front of the tooth and remain in place until they are removed. When your teeth start to move closer the wires can then stick to your cheeks, until they are changed and tightened. Invisalign clear braces are removable!
- Metal braces contain wires that can puncture and scratch the inside of your mouth and gums. Invisalign clear braces are smooth and comfortable. Invisalign reduces the damage that is normally caused by wearing braces. Braces can cause, gum swelling, gum disease or even cavities. Invisalign allows you to remove your clear braces to properly take care of your teeth when brushing and flossing.
- Duration of Treatment. Metal braces could be a treatment that takes a maximum of 5 years depending on the correction to your teeth to straighten them. Invisalign clear braces can take an only a year and a half to correct your smile.
- Knowing What to Expect. With Invisalign, the dentist will perform treatment planning that is fully computerized before the treatment is started. Metal braces are trial and error and can take longer than originally expected.
How Does Invisalign Treatment Work?
Your Invisalign aligners will be custom made to fit your teeth. The aligners are almost invisible and will fist tightly over your teeth to help correct them. Each of the aligners that you will be given will shift your teeth slightly, allowing your teeth to move in the direction they need to. These directions can be vertical, horizontally, or even rotating your teeth. Your dentist will get you to change your aligners about every week, as your teeth move into place.
Every Invisalign case is different, a typical treatment proceeds as follows:
- Once all preliminary measurements and digital X-rays are taken, custom aligners are created through a combination of the data collected and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- A set of 18 to 30 aligners is provided, and you are instructed to wear each one over the course of 2 weeks. The aligners are to be worn 20 to 22 hours per day, removed only for meals and brushing and/or flossing.
- Visits to our office are required every 6 to 8 weeks for monitoring your progress – as opposed to the 3 to 4-week visits required with braces.
- Total treatment time spans anywhere from 9 to 15 months.
Why Should I Choose Invisalign Over Braces?
Straightening teeth with Invisalign not only produces beautiful results but also enables you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Whereas metal braces entrap food particles and bacteria, as well as substantially restrict your diet, Invisalign aligners do not invite tooth decay, allow proper dental hygiene, and enable healthy meals. With no one knowing that you are wearing them, you can also maintain your emotional health.
Call You Local Invisalign Specialist
To experience the numerous benefits of Invisalign at our Tulsa dental office, please call (918) 481-4910 or complete our online contact form today. Whether you are 15 or 65, our team looks forward to helping you achieve the confidence-boosting smile that you have always dreamed of!