Looking for a Caring Family Dentist?
At Smiles of Tulsa, we work with our patients to help them achieve optimum oral health. Our professional and friendly team will create a positive dental experience.
Comprehensive Preventive Dentistry for the Whole Family
To have the best oral health possible is by approaching dental care in a way that will prevent dental issues before they start. By having regular dental exams and cleaning appointments you are taking the proper measurements to protect your overall oral health.
- Comprehensive Oral Exams – help allow your dentist, Dr. Corbyn VanBrunt, view and review your teeth and oral health. The dentist will be able to view your teeth’s conditions, gums, and bite so that he can make an educated decision when it comes to your dentistry and treatment plan.
- Professional Dental Cleaning – Dental cleaning allows the dentist to remove unwanted tarter and bacteria buildup. He will be able to get to the hard to reach areas that brushing and flossing can sometimes not reach.
- Diagnostic imaging – dental x-rays allow the dentist to monitor changes in your dental health. An x-ray is performed because there are a lot of items that the dentist needs to view that are not visible to the eye, alone. This allows us to address any issues the initial stages before they end up causing pain or even a dental emergency.
Creating a Positive Family Dentistry Experience
At Smiles of Tulsa, we provide a variety of family dental services that you or your family may need to achieve and keep a beautiful, healthy smile. Some of the dental procedures that we provide are:
- Dental Cleaning
- Cavity Checkups and Filling
- Broken, Chipped, or Cracked teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Root Canals
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental inlay and Onlays
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry
- And More.
Choosing the Right Family Dentist
Some dentists specialize in different services, a family dentist is trained to care you’re your teeth, teenager’s teeth, children’s teeth and toddler’s teeth. A family dentist provides high-quality services for your whole family.
Having a family dentist available your family can undergo their routine dental check-ups or teeth cleaning appointments at an individual location, on the same day.
When choosing a family dentist, you need to think about what all your family needs are, so you can find a dentist that can provide such a large list of dental services in a family-friendly environment. A great family dentist can ensure that, regardless of age, they know what each family member needs, what potential complications to look for, and how to accommodate your busy family schedule.
Same-Day Family Dental Appointments That Can Save You Time
Routine dental check-ups, dental fillings, or teeth cleaning are all important to maintain, for of both children, adults, and seniors. The idea of providing back to back dental appointments for your entire family – affording each family member with sequential appointments, within the same day, can save you a lot of time.
Children and Teens
We use a combined educational and dental care approach to show your children how to have a positive attitude towards dental health. With services like professional cleaning, fluoride treatment, and regular dental exams we provide regular visits to help your children learn good dental care habits.
We monitor your child’s teeth from birth until their teen years, and we’ll recommend the appropriate dental care strategy, to keep their teeth healthy and beautiful.
Adults and Seniors
Regular cleanings and dental examinations keep your teeth healthy and allow us to detect any type of problem early before they can become serious.
For seniors, we assist with denture care and dental implants services. We have several different tooth replacement options for seniors that are missing a tooth or many teeth. At Smiles of Tulsa we offer many different tooth replacement options, including the following:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are very close looking to a natural tooth. Implants are made of titanium, integrated with your bone, and a custom crown is then placed on the surface and complete your new smile.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – Bridges use the teeth next to a gap between a missing tooth and are an artificial tooth that will then fill the gap. Dental Implants can also be combined with a bridge to replace multiple teeth.
- Partial Dentures – Partials are used to replace multiple missing teeth if the patient still has natural teeth. These are designed to provide comfort, functionality, and aesthetics.
- Complete Dentures – Full dentures allow someone that is missing all their teeth, have a beautiful smile again. Complete dentures allow a person to eat, speak property and maintain their facial structure.